Indoor Primary Unit with Wall Mount & Occupancy Sensor
Save money and conserve energy with the VendingMiser.
VendingMiser VM150 with PIR (Passive Infra-Red) occupancy sensor is a wall-mounted unit designed for indoor use. VendingMiser is for use on refrigerated vending machines.
- 1 VendingMiser Controller
- 1 Wall Mounting Plate
- 1 Indoor Occupancy Sensor with mounting bracket
What is VendingMiser?
VendingMiser is a power controller and sensor kit that regulates your power consumption while prolonging the lifespan of your machines.
The External VendingMiser uses a controller and a machine mounted sensor which monitors room occupancy. The VendingMiser is activated when a customer is within 25 feet of the machine and powers down the machine after 15 minutes of vacancy.
VendingMiser Technical Specifications
- Input Voltage: 115 Volts (230 Volts available
- Input Frequency: 50/60 Hz
- Maximum Load: 12 Amps (Steady-State)
- Power Consumption: Less than 1 Watt (Standby)
- Operating Temp: -15°C to 75°C
- Storage Temp: -40°C to 85°C
- Relative Humidity: 95% Maximum (Non-Condensing)
Any vending machine, except those containing perishable goods such as dairy products.
- Occupancy Timeout: 15 minutes
- Auto Re-power: One to three hours, dynamically adjusted, based on ambient temperature
- Size: 4.5" W x 1.75" H x 3.25" D
- Weight: 2.2 lbs. (includes power cable)
Click here for complete specifications on the EnergyMisers VM150
- Safety: UL/C-UL Listed
- Information Technology Equipment (ITE) 9T79
Review the EnergyMisers VM150
data-description="Includes PIR Occupancy Sensor and an Indoor Wall Mount. For use in locations where vending machine placements are not subject to change. Separate sensor assembly provides flexibility in placement to achieve best occupancy detection.">