Indoor Secondary Unit with EZ-Install & 10' Repeater Cable
Save money and conserve energy with the VendingMiser.
VendingMiser VM171 is a secondary unit to be linked to the VM170 adding additional sensors to one energy controller. Up to three VM171 units can be connected to a VM170 for a total of four units controlled by one sensor. VendingMiser is for use on refrigerated vending machines.
- 1 VM171 ready for installation
- 1 10' Repeater Cable
What is VendingMiser?
VendingMiser is a power controller and sensor kit that regulates your power consumption while prolonging the lifespan of your machines.
The External VendingMiser uses a controller and a machine mounted sensor which monitors room occupancy. The VendingMiser is activated when a customer is within 25 feet of the machine and powers down the machine after 15 minutes of vacancy.
VendingMiser Technical Specifications
- Input Voltage: 115 Volts (230 Volts available
- Input Frequency: 50/60 Hz
- Maximum Load: 12 Amps (Steady-State)
- Power Consumption: Less than 1 Watt (Standby)
- Operating Temp: -15°C to 75°C
- Storage Temp: -40°C to 85°C
- Relative Humidity: 95% Maximum (Non-Condensing)
Any vending machine, except those containing perishable goods such as dairy products.
- Occupancy Timeout: 15 minutes
- Auto Re-power: One to three hours, dynamically adjusted, based on ambient temperature
- Size: 4.5" W x 1.75" H x 3.25" D
- Weight: 2.2 lbs. (includes power cable)
Click here for complete specifications on the EnergyMisers VM171
- Safety: UL/C-UL Listed
- Information Technology Equipment (ITE) 9T79
Review the VendingMiser VM171
data-description="Secondary unit for use in conjunction with a VM150 or VM170. Up to three VM171 units can be connected to a primary unit for a total of four units controlled by one sensor.">