Outdoor Secondary Unit with EZ-Install & 10' Repeater Cable
Save money and conserve energy with the VendingMiser.
VendingMiser VM181 is a secondary unit to be linked to the VM180 adding additional sensors to one energy controller. Up to three VM181 units can be connected to a VM180 for a total of four units controlled by one sensor. The VM181 comes with an EZ Mount Z-Bracket which attaches directly to machine with industrial strength velcro. VendingMiser is for use on refrigerated vending machines.
- 1 VM181 ready for installation
- 10' Repeater Cable
What is VendingMiser?
VendingMiser is a power controller and sensor kit that regulates your power consumption while prolonging the lifespan of your machines.
The External VendingMiser uses a controller and a machine mounted sensor which monitors room occupancy. The VendingMiser is activated when a customer is within 25 feet of the machine and powers down the machine after 15 minutes of vacancy. VendingMiser automatically repowers the cooling system at one to three hour intervals, independent of sales to ensure the product stays cold.
VendingMiser Technical Specifications
- Input Voltage: 115 Volts (230 Volts available
- Input Frequency: 50/60 Hz
- Maximum Load: 12 Amps (Steady-State)
- Power Consumption: Less than 1 Watt (Standby)
- Operating Temp: -15°C to 75°C
- Storage Temp: -40°C to 85°C
- Relative Humidity: 95% Maximum (Non-Condensing)
Any vending machine, except those containing perishable goods such as dairy products.
- Occupancy Timeout: 15 minutes
- Auto Re-power: One to three hours, dynamically adjusted, based on ambient temperature
- Size: 4.5" W x 1.75" H x 3.25" D
- Weight: 2.2 lbs. (includes power cable)
Click here for complete specifications on the EnergyMisers VM181
- Safety: UL/C-UL Listed
- Information Technology Equipment (ITE) 9T79
Review the VendingMiser VM181
data-description="Secondary unit for use in conjunction with a VM180. Up to three VM181 units can be connected to a primary unit for a total of four units controlled by one sensor.">